The School for the Arts Community Organization (SACO) was established to support the Santa Rosa Charter School of the Arts, a public charter school serving students from kindergarten to 8th grade. The SACO Board is comprised of ten parent volunteers. Meetings are held approximately once per month, and everyone from the SRCSA community is encouraged to participate.
2017-2018 School for the Arts Community Organization (SACO) Board
- Erin Morris and Judy O’Donnell, Co-President
- Malia Bernal and Tiffany Seder, Co-Vice President
- Kerri Izen and Tara Renner, Co-Treasurer
- Liz DePrimo & Pam Roth, Co-Secretary
- Vanessa Bailey and Kristin Hendricks, Co-Volunteer Coordinator
Would you like to contact us? We have established a shared email account this year (srcsavolunteer at gmail.com). More contact information will be provided in the 2017-2018 Family Handbook to be published in August 2017.