The School for the Arts Community Organization (SACO) was established to support the Santa Rosa Charter School of the Arts, a public charter school serving students from kindergarten to 8th grade. The SACO Board is comprised of ten parent volunteers. Meetings are held approximately once per month, and everyone from the SRCSA community is encouraged to participate.
2019-2020 School for the Arts Community Organization (SACO) Board
- Kerri Izen and Liz DePrimo, Co-President
- Malia Bernal and Vanessa Bailey, Co-Vice President
- Liza Curtis and Tara Renner, Co-Treasurer
- Nicole Coppola, Secretary
- Elizabeth Hegarty and Sara Sugrue, Co-Volunteer Coordinator
Would you like to contact us, but not sure where to start? We have established a shared email account (srcsavolunteer at gmail.com) and will make sure your message receives a response.